Monday, April 30, 2012

Conclusion

The sweet taste of success drowns out all the rest! It is with great pride, tinged with relief, that I conclude my National Poetry Month Project of posting a poem a day. I am so thankful for everyone who checked in and read my work. It was that accountability that kept me going, even when I really really would have rather gone to sleep. If it wasn't for the fact that my blog was getting more views then it has gotten EVER I might have given in to the burned out feeling I got halfway through. In this month I have written almost as much poetry as I have in the entire rest of my life thus far. This is a really awesome personal accomplishment. By no means am I stopping here, but the flow of material will slow down considerably, hopefully to about once a week. This has been such a great experience! Thank you again readers one and all, for encouraging me to get something in the ink, even when I lacked inspiration!
More to Follow,
Inkwriter

No comments:

Post a Comment